Oak Brook opens March 31st!
Mark it in your calendars, Asian food enthusiasts! Illinois FOURTH BIBIBOP Asian Grill store will open at 11:00 AM on March 31, ready to serve Gluten-Free Asian-inspired bowls to the public. The store is excited to join several established dining and shopping brands on 22nd Street in Oak Brook.
BIBIBOP 22nd Street in Oak Brook will officially open with a ribbon-cutting on March 31, 2023, at 10:30 AM. This location will offer in-person, online, and delivery orders throughout the day. BIBIBOP will mark the opening with a day-long celebration, including unique gifts and prizes.
On Opening Day, guests can immerse themselves in all things BIBIBOP:
- Winning Free BIBIBOP for a year: Be one of the first 50 people in the store and receive 52 bowl vouchers for use throughout the year.
- Wearing Orange for $5 Off during the grand opening and get $5 off your in-person order.
- Receiving $5 off when you sign up for the app: sign up for a BIBIBOP Rewards account and get a $5 Reward added to your new account
- Free Bowls for Civic Workers. This group includes medical professionals, teachers and members of law and fire departments.
Since opening its first location in 2013, BIBIBOP has been sharing healthy & affordable Asian food and a message of well-being throughout the country. The new Oak Brook location will be the 48th store for BIBIBOP nationwide and joins our Illinois locations:
- 700 E Townline Rd #100, Vernon Hills, IL 60061 (NEWLY OPENED)
- 1022 N Meacham Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- 24 E Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60604
“The BIBIBOP Asian Grill concept has performed very well with consumers, as demonstrated by our steady growth through the years,” said founder Charley Shin. “As we’ve expanded, we have never lost sight of our commitment to bringing our signature ‘WELL B•ING’ to all the communities we serve by strengthening our neighbors and enriching the lives of our team members.”
At BIBIBOP, guests build bowls filled with fresh and healthy ingredients: base, protein, toppings, and sauce. Our favorite fan ingredients include our tender steak or all-natural chicken, fresh vegetables, rice, potatoes, bold and flavorful sauces, sweet and tangy Yum Yum, or spicy Korean favorite, Gochujang. BIBIBOP’s customizable bowls allow guests to create vegetarian or vegan-friendly meals that align with their lifestyle and focus on their well-being. BIBIBOP was also named a Gluten-Free Safe Spot, certifying each location as 100% gluten-free.
For the latest information, visit facebook.com/BIBIBOPOakBrook/.