New safety guidelines for BIBIBOP’s reopening
At BIBIBOP we Take Care Always, so to help take care of you, our teammates, and our community, we are introducing some new safety guidelines for our reopenings.
- All orders will be limited to carryout or delivery ONLY. All dining rooms will remain closed.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have recently been around someone who has tested positive, we ask that you do not visit our stores. We recommend using contactless delivery options from DoorDash, Grubhub, or Uber Eats.
- If you choose to visit a BIBIBOP location, we highly recommend wearing a mask or face covering. Please note that local regulations may make this mandatory at some locations.
- Floor decals will mark an appropriate social distance while in line and we ask that you follow these recommendations.
- We ask that you do not engage in any unnecessary physical contact with people or objects while in a BIBIBOP location.
- All sauces, drinks, and sides will be prepackaged and will only be available behind the counter.
- We recommend ordering ahead through BIBIBOP.com or the BIBIBOP Rewards app to help limit your time and contact while in store.
We are also taking care by following these safety procedures:
- All employees will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- All employees will have their temperature taken before entering the store.
- All employees will do their best to maintain proper social distance.
We could not be more excited to reopen for To-Go & Delivery orders, but our main goal will be the same as it always is- to take care of you!